Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can't wait to "Sucker Punch"!


    I know I posted about this film already, but all those teaser-promotions - featurettes, new stills and other news bits that keep coming up - make me seriously look forward to this! Anyway"SUCKER PUNCH" is opening in just a week in the U.S. which means we're about to get some proper reviews. Of course there is every chance that the film's gonna suck despite awesome pics and trailers, but I sure hope it won't or if it does - not completely. I love girl power films, and a movie starring a character that looks like a porn-schoolgirl-meets-Black-Mamba plus a gang of S&M fetishist's wet dreams/killer warrior chicks, altogether doing an incredible amount of ass kicking - can't be all bad! In the worst case it should make an awesome piece of cyberpunk trash.







    And they have JON HAMM in it too! Definitely, can't be bad...

Post Title

→

Can't wait to "Sucker Punch"!


Post URL

→

https://celebritybadboy.blogspot.com/2011/03/can-wait-to-punch.html


Visit Celebrity Dadboy for Daily Updated Celebrity Dadboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive